Monday, February 9, 2009

Socktopus

I have FINALLY finished Colin's socktopus.

If you remember, my first knitting project was a hat for Harper. My second project was her pants.

This was my third knitting project and it was a toy for Colin.

I think it turned out really cute! I'm planning to sell them on my hyena cart as soon as I can build up an inventory (i.e. when the kids grow up and move away to college and I have more than 15 minutes at a time to knit).

Anyway, here are the pics!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

That is so adorable! Good job!

Debbie (and Bud) said...

I love the socktapus, it is so cute! You have really taken off with the knitting! Good job!!

Erin said...

The knitting thing is just really clicking with me. I mean, someone showed me knit and purl and from there I've learned a LOT of other things all from books or the internet.

I think knitting and I just work well together ;-)

I'm going to try making a few things without a pattern now... I have an idea in mind.

Debbie (and Bud) said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers