Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Giggles

I (well, Harper) was chasing Colin around today. She wanted to give him a big, wet, slobbery kiss!!

He was cracking up laughing and she was soaring through the air after him. I wanted to freeze the moment. They both seemed SO happy.

That's when it happened.

I sat down with Harper and Colin came over and started playing with her.

And she giggled.

Her first.

At her favorite boy in the world.

4 comments:

Debbie (and Bud) said...

I LOVE it!! She is going to love her big brother so much...who wouldn't?

And he can always be proud of bringing out her first giggle!
Very special indeed!

Joanna Tillman said...

I love it when Hannah comes over to Drew to make him giggle. It is really interesting because Drew will laugh at Hannah when she is not even doing something funny.

Ian & Mykal said...

I am Elizabeth Bennet

dnadknsn said...

Oh how precious. It is so exciting to see all those "firsts" - especially with big brother around to enjoy it too.

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers