Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photo Shoot

I've been wanting to enter the photo contest on my diaper website for a while. Each week, they select a different diaper and you send in a photo that features that diaper and a short paragraph to go along with it.

Well, this week is finally a diaper I could get in pictures!

So, today after work, Jamey left his ACUs on a little longer and we headed out to the park.

Here are some of the NON contest entries I took:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Now, here are the diapers I'm considering for the contest. The paragraph I'm submitting is called "Tough and Tender". Remember, the diaper is supposed to be featured. Which one do you like best?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Any recommendations?

8 comments:

One Happy Momma said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the second to the last one. (Harper standing and kinda looking to the side)

GOOD LUCK!

Debbie (and Bud) said...

Erin those pictures are all great!! Jamey looks so good and I love the expressions on his face when he is looking at his kids!!

Dad and I both think the picture you should send is the one where Harper is standing on his legs!! We loved it!

And the ones with Colin and Jamey are too cool!! Great pictures...thanks for sharing.

Just the 5 of us said...

I agree with Priscilla, but I also love the 2nd one. :o) i think it's sweet!

KML said...

Ditto the 2nd to last one!

Thompson Family said...

The 2nd to last one is my favorite as well. What great pictures!

Material Gyrl said...

They are all great!!! I agree with Momma Mouzon I like the second one best!

Marianne Elkins said...

I like the second to the last. There are all super cute though!

BOWquet said...

I agree with Cilla. The second to the last one is the cutest!!

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers