If you are family and you don't want to even think about what could happen with Jamey deploying, read no further.
I have mentioned them before, but as Jamey's deployment approaches quickly, I will mention them again.
Thank the Lord for the Patriot Guard Riders!!
I went to take Jamey some lunch the other day and saw the memorial/remembrance board on the wall. It consisted of pictures of soldiers from Jamey's company who were killed in the last deployment.
It was very sobering.
My mind immediately jumped to what their families must have suffered.
Then, I remembered the horrible things that Westboro "Baptist Church" has done at the funerals of these brave men and women.
Here are some of the comments from their press releases:
"God Hates America, and God is killing our troops in His wrath. Thank God for IEDs."
"Thank God for 10 Dead Marines. We wish it had been 10,000. We pray for many more."
BUT!!!
The Patriot Guard is doing what I believe is Christlike here. Their mission statement is:
"Standing for those who stood for us."
Please take a few minutes (the video in its entirety is only 4 minutes 50 seconds) to watch how these amazing people help to shield the families of the fallen from the hatred of Westboro Baptist Church:
Patriot Guard Riders
Harvey's First Birthday Party
10 years ago

1 comment:
Thanks for putting that link on your blog. Amazing.
Post a Comment