Monday, April 13, 2009

Harper's Big Day!

What an eventful day Easter was for Harper!

First, she was holding on to her exersaucer. I was sitting next to her and she very carefully moved her left leg closer to me while holding onto her exersaucer with her right hand. It was so funny because you could see in her face that she was so focused on moving that foot where she wanted it to go. Then, she grabbed me with her left hand and simultaneously let go of the exersaucer and moved her right foot closer to me. Then, of course, she looked at me and grinned!

First step toward cruising?

Then, tonight, she stood unassisted! Most of the attempts only lasted about 4-5 seconds, but one lasted NINE WHOLE SECONDS!

She's NOT content to be still at all, so I'm afraid we're going to have an active one on our hands!

1 comment:

Debbie (and Bud) said...

Sounds like you had an exciting Easter! I love the green candy...I'll have to remember that next St. Patty's day!

We love you all and miss you!
Mom (and Dad)

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers