I just got some pics from our photo shoot with our Op Love photographer.
They're too wide to post here, but here are the links:
Group One
Group Two
Group Three
LOVE them!!!
Harvey's First Birthday Party
10 years ago
Surely my soul remembers and is bowed down within me. This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him." Lamentations 3:20-24
9 comments:
They are precious! I love all of them, but my fave is Colin in the hat! what a cute cowboy! :)
He just KILLS me when he puts on that hat. I was so happy Roz was able to capture that.
He's SUCH a doll!
Those are great!! Your eyes just pop in the ones of just you & I love that Harper's mouth is open!! Great pics!
You gotta send some toilet training stuff my way with boys- we're starting slowly (don't want to rush but at the same time I'm trying to see if he is ready!)
what awesome pictures; beautiful family
I love the pictures! You ALL look so wonderful!!
Erin ALL the pictures are soooo good. But of course when you have such good lookin' people to deal with how can they be bad??? Anyway, I do love them.
Love you!
Aw love the photos! You guys look great!!
The pictures are so artistic!!! I love the one with Harper where Jamey’s holding her and his digital BDU’s are the background. You look so beautiful in yours and of course Colin in the cowboy hat is priceless! You have a beautiful family Erin.
They are beautiful! We'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment