Sunday, September 28, 2008

My First Diaper Cover!

I have actually started making some things for Harper. The Bernina is working pretty well so far. I'm really enjoying myself!!

One of the "big" things in the cloth diaper community right now is fleece (the other is wool). People are crazy about fleece diaper covers because they are so soft! It's amazing how effective fleece is too.

My favorite type of fleece cover is a "skirty". It's a little pull on diaper cover with a skirt attached.

So, of course, this HAD to be the first thing I tried.

I was pretty successful (well, the first one I made was a bit too small), but there are a few things I want to change before I make another one.

Here's how it turned out.

My First Fleece:

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Erin! Scott's mom just sent me the link to your blog. Harper is adorable (love her name!) and I cannot believe how big Colin is! I'll have to show Scott all the pictures. Thanks for the post on my blog a few weeks ago, and sorry to hear about the car troubles you guys had as well...no fun!

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers