Sunday, May 10, 2009

Harper's Priorities

Harper just said her second "intentional" word. Was it Mama? Of course not. It was Bubba.

I'm the one who feeds her, changes her, holds her, calms her, cuddles her, etc. What does Colin do? He jumps off couches.

I see her priorities.

Maybe if I start jumping off couches, she'll say Mama next.

Who am I kidding?

Her next words will be Tom Cruise.

4 comments:

Stacy Brown said...

You are hilarious...don't show her the youtube of that! How are you doing?

Erin said...

I'm good. We're really looking forward to our trip home in a few weeks!

Did you hear about Ian?

Stacy Brown said...

That he is getting married? Enjoy your trip home!

Joanna Tillman said...

Love the Tom Cruise statement! Remember when we played "telephone" in the Philippines with Lauren (Duncan) Foster and Joey Hamrick?
It brings back memories!

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers