Jamey and I have decided to take Colin to his first Atlanta Braves game this weekend. There's a military discount, so we'll basically get Colin's ticket for free. Since we decided to do this, Colin has been VERY interested in baseball... and he has NO idea about the trip! He keeps telling me that when he grows up and gets "bigger and bigger", he'll play baseball and I can be the pitcher. He's going to be thrilled to be at a real baseball game!
We're going early on Saturday so that we can do some shopping at Bloomingdale's (yay me!) and see what kind of stores they have in the mall there. Then we'll head to the night game.
I'm really looking forward to our trip. It's getting hard to keep it a secret from Colin, but if he finds out there will be NO explaining that it's still a few days away. I can't wait to see the look on his face when we tell him!
Harvey's First Birthday Party
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment