Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back from the ultrasound!

I now have a diagnosis of a low-lying placenta. It doesn't seem like a big deal at all to me, but the radiologist was pretty doom and gloom when he told me. He said I'll probably be back there again soon for a follow up so that they can keep tabs on things.

Colin is fine.

Jamey is staying at the range tonight so we'll be sleeping in daddy's big bed! Colin is excited about that (I'm trying to do SOMETHING to make him think of tonight as special instead of being upset that daddy's not here).

His commanding officer's wife is coming over in a little while. Her husband will be out all night too, so we're going to watch girly movies!

1 comment:

Debbie (and Bud) said...

Isn't she adorable...
:)
Grandma

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers