Sunday, May 18, 2008

We're Coming!

I'd planned to come down in a couple of weekends to work on my thesis, but after looking at the calendar, I've changed my schedule. I have to be home on the 21st of June for Mary Beth's wedding, so Jamey and I decided it would be better (mileage and gas wise) for me to just go down for about a week around that weekend. I'm still waiting for final confirmation from Dr. Dan about which dates work best but he has said that he's available both weeks around that weekend. So, Colin and I will come down for our next visit around the 21st of June. Since it will be a long trip, Jamey won't be able to come with us. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about our trip!

No comments:

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers