Friday, December 19, 2008

A Few Pictures

Today's our anniversary and Jamey might be home from work by 8pm. With his hours this week, we've hardly seen each other. I've been getting ready for a garage sale tomorrow (talk about effort!) and it's been everything I could do to make sure the downstairs stayed nice and clean when he got home every evening. I THINK we're ready now.

Anyway, I thought I'd post some pics I just haven't had time to post yet.

First, I JUST finished knitting my first project... a hat for Harper. I think it turned out really cute, but it's a bit small and I don't think she'll be able to wear it for long. Anyway, I'm proud of it. I feel like I accomplished something.

Here's a pic:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And now, a couple of pictures of our view here in El Paso. First, the view from our loft window upstairs. Second, the view from our driveway. It really is pretty out here, but it's DEFINITELY windy. Wind speeds have reached tropical depression levels! Hopefully it's not too windy tomorrow or all our stuff will blow away before anyone has a chance to buy it!!

Anyway, here are the pics. Enjoy and have a great day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Debbie (and Bud) said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you all so much!
The views are great... completely different culture isn't it?

I'm so proud of that hat! Congratulations...

Grandma (& Grandpa too)

Material Gyrl said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow what a view! Great job on the hat!

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers