Harvey's First Birthday Party
10 years ago
Surely my soul remembers and is bowed down within me. This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him." Lamentations 3:20-24
4 comments:
Thanks for mentioning Edson's birthday. I forwarded the link to his email so he can see it for himself. We have had fun celebrating. Thursday night at orchestra rehearsal we had cake and the orchestra members brought cards for him. Sunday we went to his favorite, "China Buffet" with Dayle and her family (your mom and dad couldn't make it - we missed them). Today we celebrated with lunch at a great Mexican restaurant at the St. Johns Town Center with the music staff of FBC. It was great! Now if I could just remember the name! I think it was something like Cantina Laredo??? Anyway - it was wonderful.
Oh, you don't know GREAT Mexican restaurants until you come visit me! It's amazing what we have here 15 minutes from Mexico. I'm SOOO loving it! I'm determined to learn to make good salsa and flour tortillas while I'm here.
I haven't been to China Buffet in ages... I used to LOVE that place.
I for one am looking so forward to having your salsa and flour tortillas!
Learn fast!!
We ate in San Antonio one time and you are right - that Mexican food was delicious . . . so I am sure it IS even better there in your location. I'm with Debbie - can't wait to taste your flour tortillas and salsa.
Post a Comment