Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sarcastic Saturday

Just felt like posting a few things I find funny.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Debbie (and Bud) said...

my favorite is the power one...
Mom :)

Ashlee Davis said...

that was a nice devotion for me on this sunday morning before church :P I hope you have a great Lord's Day

dnadknsn said...

Hee Hee

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers