Here she is in her longies. Longies are pants you make by knitting or crocheting. I did NOT make these but I'm nearly finished knitting my first pair. Longies should be 100% wool. You use the over a fitted, prefold or flat diaper as the diaper cover. They keep everything in and prevent blowouts (and they're super cute)!


And here's the regular diaper cover:

And this one is my favorite. When Harper rolled over for Daddy the other day, I had to give her something for one foot to brace against. Yesterday, when I was getting ready to take a picture of her in her diaper, this is what I got. You can guess what happened next!

6 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful!
(Grandpa says her mom is too)
We are so proud of her new achievement!! Won't be long and it will take all of you to keep up with her!!
Grandma
Well, hopefully it won't take all of us! Otherwise, I'll be in big trouble in a few months when Jamey leaves!
Love the longies! So cute! :o)
Harper is so adorable.
To answer your question, feel free to put my blog on your list. :o)
I love this post!
I keep finding myself just sitting and staring at her picture while the song (soooo appropriate!) plays in the background :)
Love you!
Mom & Grandma
hey there erin, glad you have a blog! You have a sweet family too!
Post a Comment