Apparently, I am no longer "Mommy". Colin has decided to start calling me "Mom". He even corrects himself! I have heard, "Hey, Mommy,... oops, I mean Mom."
And he's taken to insisting that I sing songs for pretty much every toy he has. If he's playing with his cars from Disney's Cars, he insists that I either sing Life Is a Highway or Real Gone. If he's playing with random toys and feels like dancing, he insists that I sing Flashbeagle from "It's Flashbeagle, Charlie Brown!" If he's playing football, I'm supposed to sing "the football song", which is his name for the introduction to Monday Night Football. And the latest, is the "hot rod song".
He was just playing with two little toy cars and had them set up to race. He asked me to do my arms to start the race (I guess we've been watching Pinks too much) and then he wanted me to sing "the hot rod song". I asked him what it was and he told me that "It's called Fight the Good Might." I seriously have NO IDEA which song he has in his mind for this. I told him that I just don't know it and his response was, "I already TOLD you! It's called Fight the Good Might! I'm losing patience with you!!"
Wow, this kid is something else!
Harvey's First Birthday Party
10 years ago

1 comment:
I hope you are writing these things down!!
Oh,yeah...I guess that's what this blog is for :)
No one can make you feel as invincible or as stupid as your own little one can! And all in the same day!!
Love you,
Gramma
Post a Comment