Just thought I'd do a quick post about Colin. I've been trying to teach him about cleaning up after himself, so tonight when he finished dinner, I asked him to put his plate and fork in the sink. I listened as he walked into the kitchen and then I heard a klunk. I thought he'd completed the task.
That's when I heard him yell... "Oh, no!! I put it in the wrong place!"
At first, I thought he meant that he'd put it in the wrong side of the sink, so I tried to clarify.
He responded, "No. I put it in the trash can!"
At least he told me before I emptied the trash!
Harvey's First Birthday Party
10 years ago

1 comment:
So cute!!
Cleverest little guy I know!
At least he knew he's goofed...I don't know how much silverware I've lost because someone mistook the trash for the sink :)
Post a Comment