I was just watching this with Colin (again) and he is SOOOO upset that he can't do the spin on the floor. He wants me to teach him.
Ahhhh, they think their moms can do anything at this age!
Here's the dance he'd VERY much like to imitate:
Harvey's First Birthday Party
10 years ago

3 comments:
Hey Erin -
Quick, random, silly question:
Do you mind having your blog linked?
I had you linked (that's how I personally keep track of other's blogs) and then was asked not to do so, but I see you're being linked on a couple of other blogs.
I completely understand if you don't want it linked, but I just wanted to check with you before I put it back on mine.
And you better start working on your dance moves, Colin has great expectations of his mom! Pretty soon you'll be posting youtube videos of yourself!
Any news on Jamey?
Jamey had some trouble with the VERY last aspect of RAP week. He made it through the RPFT with the push ups, sit ups, pull ups, 5-mile run and he made it through the water survival, the combatives and the land nav. But after all that and only minimal sleep, he got to mile 7.5 of the 12 mile march with their packs fully loaded before he was pulled by a medic. Apparently, he was starting to sway too much and they got worried. So, he's coming back home today. We're not sure if he's going to try again or not.
And yes, you can link my blog. I totally don't mind. I was super cautious at first when it came to my blog because it has pics of my kids and I don't want a bunch of strangers looking at it, but now I'm not so paranoid =)
Oh goodness, I can't imagine everything Jamey went through! I hope he's feeling better! Keep us updated on how he's doing!
Post a Comment