Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh, We're Having a Swingin' Time!

I have a problem. My daughter is not exactly like my son. Shocking, huh?

Why is that a problem? We got her a vibrating bouncy seat. Colin LOVED his and it was the only way to keep him settled sometimes while I cleaned. Unfortunately, it does NOT have the same effect on Harper.

I had begun to think she might be more of a swing girl, because she likes it when I swing her in my arms, but today confirmed it.

I put her in the bouncy seat to try and clean a bit. She began crying hysterically.

Then, I finally got her to calm down!! How, you ask?

I picked up the bouncy seat with her in it and swung it back and forth.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Debbie (and Bud) said...

Just when you think you have this parenthood thing figured out... :)

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers