On a funnier note, I just saw him drop something in Tuck's aquarium and asked him if he put something in Tuck's bowl. He grinned and shook his head no. I looked at him and asked him to tell the truth. His answer? "It was just trash. Tuck likes trash." Sigh.
And now, for the stupid moment of the day. I was at Walmart (I guess THAT explains the "stupid" part) to try and find some church pants for Colin. I didn't think it was too much to ask to just find a pair of khakis SOMEWHERE but I've been checking Walmart and Target for months now and can never find any. Well, today at Walmart, they had a pair! They even had Colin's size!! I was SUPER happy and just pulled them out here at home to try them on DS.
That's when I noticed the knee patches.
These are BOY pants in the BOY section.
Why would they do this to the patches?! They MUST have put them in the wrong section.
GRR!!! STUPID!!


2 comments:
Poor Colin and poor you for having to clean up the mess! I hope he is feeling better and stays that way. I would take a vomiting kid over a vomiting dog any day, want to trade?
Nice pants! I am sure Jamey would love his little boy wearing those!
Yeah... exactly. Jamey would have a fit about the pants! I did tell him about the mistake in a letter though. Now, if I can only get his address...
And btw, the good thing about Colin when he vomits is that he makes it to the toilet before it comes out! Unfortunately, last night after three huge gushes into the potty, he looked up and the next gush went all over the wall, floor and sink base cabinet. But still, easier to clean up than if it had been the couch, carpet, pillow, etc.
Post a Comment