Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My sneaky son!!

Colin was playing with his nascars this morning and had them all lined up for a race. I was cleaning up and he asked me NOT to pick up his nascars. I told him I wouldn't.

Then, a few minutes later, he asked if he could play with his soft football. I told him he couldn't play with his football until his nascars were picked up.

Not long after that, he asked again. I looked at the floor where his nascars were and they were gone. So, I asked Colin if he'd put away his nascars.

He pointed to the pile of Harper's cloth diapers that I'm getting ready to put away. He said, "I hid them in there so that I can play with my football."

At least he's honest!

2 comments:

Debbie (and Bud) said...

He gets that from his mommy :)
Remember the black and navy shoes?
Love you!
Gramma

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! And your stories...but then you have some good material to write from!

Love You!
Grandpa

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers