Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Roll Tide!!

We're heading to another Alabama game this weekend! I'm so excited. Hopefully this will extend Bama's winning streak and not END it!
Colin has been playing a lot of football and always makes sure to tell everyone that, "Alabama is my favorite team!" and "Auburn is the team we don't like."

He will also tell you that the Gators are the bad team.

I'm trying to find some houndstooth material to make Harper a dress (Colin already has a hat, a jersey, shakers and tattoos). I ordered her a crimson colored diaper and I'm hoping it will be here in time!

1 comment:

dnadknsn said...

It is good to know you are rearing your children in the wisdom of God. Gators BAD!! :-) Go Noles??

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers