Sunday, October 12, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Daddy Left

Last night, we got some real reactions from Harper. Jamey was holding her and when I walked up, she looked at me and broke into a huge smile. She has smiled before, but it's always been random... never in reaction to seeing me. Then, she looked at Jamey and smiled again.

So, we started tickling her and got a major smile-fest.

That's when Jamey changed the expression. He stuck his tongue out at Harper and she stuck hers out right back. It went back and forth and I grabbed the camera. I think this pic is priceless... one of my favorites so far!

1 comment:

Debbie (and Bud) said...

Someone has their daddy wrapped around her little finger...
just where he should be.

:)

We will be and are praying for him during this part of his army career; praying for you too!

I Would Die For That -- Kellie Coffey

If You're Reading This -- Tim McGraw

Jane Austen Quiz


Followers